Gen1 2010 Blue Flame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I stated earlier it’s the 5.4 but that does not bother me in the least. Not trying to win any drag races. Couldn’t turn down the truck. Has a retrax bed cover, morimoto led headlights, and some other small add on parts but mostly stock. It’s a very nice example of a Gen1 and I will enjoy for a long time.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I stated earlier it’s the 5.4 but that does not bother me in the least. Not trying to win any drag races. Couldn’t turn down the truck. Has a retrax bed cover, morimoto led headlights, and some other small add on parts but mostly stock. It’s a very nice example of a Gen1 and I will enjoy for a long time.
regardless, 14k miles is insanely low
I am glad you are thinking about me
og gotta stick together you know. we are thinning out

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, didn't see that posted. The 5.4L is a fine engine. Keep up with the maintenence and that motor will chug along forever. There are some upgrade to the sparkplugs I would look into. The upgraded plugs area one piece design rather than the two piece that woud break when you tried to remove them.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats that truck is incredible. I got the build info from SVT on my 2013 and there weren’t many blue flame scabs built. I wonder what it is for 2010. Enjoy your awesome truck,

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Ahh, didn't see that posted. The 5.4L is a fine engine. Keep up with the maintenence and that motor will chug along forever. There are some upgrade to the sparkplugs I would look into. The upgraded plugs area one piece design rather than the two piece that woud break when you tried to remove them.

After 09 Ford redesigned the plugs, so he’ll be fine. Ford realized how crap the 2 piece plugs were and stopped them after the 11th gen F150s.