I think I'll sell my 2010 6.2 Blue Flame Scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MORaptorMan

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I got an email from my Craiglist ad today. Some Dude in Nigeria wants me to send him pics and let him know if my Raptor is still for sale. Do people really fall for this crap? Duh, Dude, the pics are in the freakin' ad with a link to a huge photo album, and you want me to send you pics. What an ******.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was selling a boat that I had, someone from Canada emailed me wanting to sell it to them for more than the ad said. They said that they would have someone come look at it, hand me a check and they would take it on the spot. They said they had client that was looking for that same boat. Needless to say, I didn't fall for that one.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I got an email from my Craiglist ad today. Some Dude in Nigeria wants me to send him pics and let him know if my Raptor is still for sale. Do people really fall for this crap? Duh, Dude, the pics are in the freakin' ad with a link to a huge photo album, and you want me to send you pics. What an ******.

I came across a thread somewhere where the guy strung one of those Nigeria guys along forever. Reall ****** with his head- it was funny as hell. If I can find it, I will post a link.

OP
OP
MORaptorMan

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SeaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, maybe. I did say O.B.O. So, the price is negotiable. BTW, my truck has a much higher M.S.R.P. than that one, so it's not a fair comparison.

Ya I just realized that, it has to be wrong though cause reading all the features and options and just beginning a screw puts it over $43K M.S.R.P.
I was just tryin to help ya out on pricing :waytogo:

OP
OP
MORaptorMan

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I just realized that, it has to be wrong though cause reading all the features and options and just beginning a screw puts it over $43K M.S.R.P.
I was just tryin to help ya out on pricing :waytogo:

Thanks, I do realize I'm asking for about the max I could possibly sell it for. But, I don't have to sell it, so I can afford to be paitient. Plus, part of me doesn't even really want to sell it, so I'm not trying very hard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.