I think I'll sell my 2010 6.2 Blue Flame Scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MORaptorMan

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thread approved

Thanks Ironman.

Why are you (thinking) of selling your truck?

LOL, I knew this would be the first question. :) I should have put the reason in my post, but to tell the truth I don't have a real solid answer. I buy / sell vehicles like crazy for some reason. Sometimes I buy and sell before the 1st oil change, lol. I guess the best reason is I have other things I want to invest in, and I can't with $50,000 stuck in my Raptor.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
39-41k is where I'd put it at. She's purdy, good luck gettin sold!

OP
OP
MORaptorMan

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
39-41k is where I'd put it at. She's purdy, good luck gettin sold!

Thanks, but man, I hope you're wrong. I paid $49,500 less than 10 months ago. Yeah, I know all about depreciation, but I've seen guys getting more on trade-in than $41k.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but man, I hope you're wrong. I paid $49,500 less than 10 months ago. Yeah, I know all about depreciation, but I've seen guys getting more on trade-in than $41k.

A lot of people are also getting new ones for close to invoice, which wont help you. If I had a choice between lets say yours for 45k or comparable/optioned brand new 11 or 12 for 46k, I would wait get the 11/12 no doubt. I guess it all depends on what your market is like where you live. I know a fairly loaded used 5.4 with 35k sold at our dealer few weeks ago for low thirty's.

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
I saw a molten on a lot here in ok fully loaded they were asking 44500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MORaptorMan

MORaptorMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of people are also getting new ones for close to invoice, which wont help you. If I had a choice between lets say yours for 45k or comparable/optioned brand new 11 or 12 for 46k, I would wait get the 11/12 no doubt. I guess it all depends on what your market is like where you live. I know a fairly loaded used 5.4 with 35k sold at our dealer few weeks ago for low thirty's.

Don't know where you are located, but the market here in St. Louis isn't that soft. Do some people buy at invoice? Absolutely, but the majority of people don't. A quick check of Ebay's completed listings show someone just bought a SCREW for $55,000. I guess in the end, my best bet may be to trade it in on what ever car I choose to replace her with.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good thing you have going for you is NAV. Right now you cant get one with it from the factory!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.