I need a Xanax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think getting him fired might be the best thing that can happen to him.

He may actually learn something.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Personally every oil change that skid SHOULD be coming OFF to do a FULL inspection of your underbody.
Who knows what the hell is going on under there, best way to check is remove it.
Some peoples KIDS!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Yeah that Tech is a simple SOB. And I don't mean sweet old boy. I want to do something, but I don't want to be a vindictive *****.

Maybe they could give me one of those Mustangs for my Vette play with!

BTW - Thanks for making my evening. Now I got the picture of this pimpled face Tech with his nuts on my dash. Shit, I might be working a chub!

Step Brothers...******* DRUMS - YouTube

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Who thought someone's balls could be used as a weapon? I wonder if my conceal and carry permit cover my nuts? Or should I just keep them displayed to be safe.

"Yes officer here is my license and Conceal Carry Permit" I do have a Kimber 45 and a set of hairy nuts on my person!" "Would you like to see them?"

executor485

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who thought someone's balls could be used as a weapon? I wonder if my conceal and carry permit cover my nuts? Or should i just keep them displayed to be safe.

"yes officer here is my license and conceal carry permit" i do have a kimber 45 and a set of hairy nuts on my person!" "would you like to see them?"

lol

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man... I'm not sure I could have kept my composure if somebody talked to me like that for NO good reason. That's unacceptable for him to think it's "ok" to have oil all over the skid plate, and MORE unacceptable to talk to a customer like that.

Sounds like that manager had no balls. I would have fired him right there on the spot for talking to a customer like that.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man... I'm not sure I could have kept my composure if somebody talked to me like that for NO good reason. That's unacceptable for him to think it's "ok" to have oil all over the skid plate, and MORE unacceptable to talk to a customer like that.

Sounds like that manager had no balls. I would have fired him right there on the spot for talking to a customer like that.

I think the manager, like me was in shock. The more I think about this and hear y'alls feedback I am going to call those folks in the morning and see what is going on. I really did get pushed around!

Speaking of balls BIRDMAN has me worried about someone rubbing their ******** all over the inside of my truck!

Thanks for support

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty ridiculous. But just another reason why I do it myself. On my fiance's 2011 5.0 I almost went to the dealer just to have them do it for warranty sake till the warranty was up, but decided I'd do it myself and just save the reciepts to document it, and man am I glad I did. The electrical connectors for the EPAS are RIGHT under the oil filter. I have to stick a plastic grocery bag over the connectors otherwise the oil would drip all over them and make a MESS for dirt and crud to build up in. I know the dealership wouldn't go to that level of effort.

I take some cardboard and kinda lay around them. it will drip off into the drain pan. I take a hose pick and jab a hole in the filter and drain some of the oil out first, seems like it helps some

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I take some cardboard and kinda lay around them. it will drip off into the drain pan. I take a hose pick and jab a hole in the filter and drain some of the oil out first, seems like it helps some

yeah just as easy for me to slip a plastic bag over the area, unscrew the filter, then pull the bag off and it's all spotless. I can imagine the dealership makes a mess out of it though not bothering to take those extra precious 15 seconds. :Grenade:

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah just as easy for me to slip a plastic bag over the area, unscrew the filter, then pull the bag off and it's all spotless. I can imagine the dealership makes a mess out of it though not bothering to take those extra precious 15 seconds. :Grenade:

I like that idea! Maybe I will bring it up along with all the other great ideas to the Dealership when I speak with them.

How is that going to look for them when a customer, who was hoarse fuc*ed, proceeds to provide them a useful resource to help their Techs perform an oil change with out causing a mess?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc