I may have slipped a bit....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Oh don’t ruin all the fun. The cool kids are enjoying making those cute memes. My favourite is the ********* one. Show us your skills skippy.

haha... I did say you were getting excommunicated didn’t I?

Some serious thug like snowflakery going on here. fo’ shizzle.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha... I did say you were getting excommunicated didn’t I?

Some serious thug like snowflakery going on here. fo’ shizzle.

Oh yea !! It’s like they all got thier periods at the same time !

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

No thanks, you can just leave :flipthebird:

Well aren’t you a poopypants. Do you want to talk ? Can I buy you an ice cream ? How can I make you feel better about yourself ?

mcote1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yea !! It’s like they all got thier periods at the same time !

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Well aren’t you a poopypants. Do you want to talk ? Can I buy you an ice cream ? How can I make you feel better about yourself ?

Lolz says the guy who felt the need to tell the world what a fan-freaking-tastic deal he got on his raptor bc he is so special and got a deal no one else can possibly get.. Keep telling yourself it’s everybody else

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lolz says the guy who felt the need to tell the world what a fan-freaking-tastic deal he got on his raptor bc he is so special and got a deal no one else can possibly get.. Keep telling yourself it’s everybody else

I know you want to be like the other kids but splain it one last time. I dont care what anyone pays and i don't think anyone cares what i did. Im not special , if i was i get one at cost. I mentioned it to show others that jumping on the first new thing and paying any price asked isnt a great deal , if you care. I tried to show that patience and a decent dealer can add up to an at least fairish price.
I posted that at 3 am after a long ****** day and certainly could have worded it better. When i said dont ask...... it was because i was asked before who the dealer was and that answer wasnt going to help anyone. If some wants one at msrp id be more that happy to give the info.
But !!!! really the rest of this has been entertaining so blast away everyone and know you'll get what you give. Im enjoying it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I know you want to be like the other kids but splain it one last time. I dont care what anyone pays and i don't think anyone cares what i did. Im not special , if i was i get one at cost. I mentioned it to show others that jumping on the first new thing and paying any price asked isnt a great deal , if you care. I tried to show that patience and a decent dealer can add up to an at least fairish price.
I posted that at 3 am after a long ****** day and certainly could have worded it better. When i said dont ask...... it was because i was asked before who the dealer was and that answer wasnt going to help anyone. If some wants one at msrp id be more that happy to give the info.
But !!!! really the rest of this has been entertaining so blast away everyone and know you'll get what you give. Im enjoying it.

...546b3c93d81e9e0d1d811f81a8533a9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont care what anyone pays and i don't think anyone cares what i did.

If your above post was your FIRST POST this thread would've stayed on the rails at least until maybe post 5 instead of going all Kim Jung Un batshit crazy after your OP

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your above post was your FIRST POST this thread would've stayed on the rails at least until maybe post 5 instead of going all Kim Jung Un batshit crazy after your OP

True but then the snowflakes wouldn’t have been able to express themselves like they did. I think it went a great route. The ones that got it ,enjoyed it and well the others , they just did the best they could.

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m so conflicted. I’m a Jen2 owner, but I think all the Gen 1 guys are hilarious. Maybe because I owned a 2010?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m so conflicted. I’m a Jen2 owner, but I think all the Gen 1 guys are hilarious. Maybe because I owned a 2010?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe we can slowly convert the g2s into men with a sense of humour and some thick skin.