I know this isn't DTP but it's not a good sign.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coryatver

Reaction score
Kansas City plant closing for a week makes sense. They have thousands of them at the race track built already without chips. You think they would get those trucks finished and sent out before they keep building more trucks with the chips the already partially built ones sitting around need

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kansas City plant closing for a week makes sense. They have thousands of them at the race track built already without chips. You think they would get those trucks finished and sent out before they keep building more trucks with the chips the already partially built ones sitting around need
Kansas city handles the lower grade trim package f150s and fleet trucks. DTP handles the platinum, limited, raptor and higher package stuff so that makes sense they would close to either conserve chips for DTP, or maybe the fleet orders, lower grade trims aren't needed now due to so many sitting/or running low on orders left to build.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with Jeremy @ FP and I'm still tracking for 9/10 build day. I couldn't stay away long LOL.
I talked to Ford Performance yesterday. I'm a day behind you, they told me 9/11 completion date. Fingers crossed the retractable cover doesn't bump my date. I called my dealer about removing it, but they said it was to late as I already have a VIN number assigned.

OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Ford Performance yesterday. I'm a day behind you, they told me 9/11 completion date. Fingers crossed the retractable cover doesn't bump my date. I called my dealer about removing it, but they said it was to late as I already have a VIN number assigned.
Tried to remove auto start/stop last week and no dice. Along for the ride now, we'll have to see how things unfold. Hopefully for the better.