Another Sign Stillantis' "Ram" is so BAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score

I may be late to the party, but I just saw this crap. Another "dieselgate" as every OEM (except Ford?) is cheating emmissions to boost their power numbers trying to entice buyers. Oh well, the whole stellantis lineup is pure crap. There's also a yootoob video of a Tesla gapping a Hellcat. Yeah, it's not fair, but...

The whole batch environMENTAList morons shoud be shot. Oh wait, the anti-gun morons will be unhappy, so let's just cut their throats and watch them bleed out. Its a PARTY!

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score

I may be late to the party, but I just saw this crap. Another "dieselgate" as every OEM (except Ford?) is cheating emmissions to boost their power numbers trying to entice buyers. Oh well, the whole stellantis lineup is pure crap. There's also a yootoob video of a Tesla gapping a Hellcat. Yeah, it's not fair, but...

The whole batch environMENTAList morons shoud be shot. Oh wait, the anti-gun morons will be unhappy, so let's just cut their throats and watch them bleed out. Its a PARTY!
That was a totally unhinged rant and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t laugh through it