I know this isn't DTP but it's not a good sign.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorWhoSaysNI

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to Chris @ FP and he told me i'm scheduled for 9/7 build day. I want to make a change to my order but i'm scared it might delay lol
I tried to remove auto start/stop last week and the request was denied at the Ford rep level so I don't know if you can still make changes, it may be too late, but hell....give it a try.

gtaboyz

Reaction score
I was told that any vehicle with push button start will have auto start stop, only vehicles with a key ignition, no other choices.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that any vehicle with push button start will have auto start stop, only vehicles with a key ignition, no other choices.
Many of us with stock orders had the auto-stop removed. I definitely have a push button start ordered, I don't know if the 800A package has push button. In addition, others with retail orders were able to get it removed. Ford is following Chevy's lead of eliminating it from vehicles when it can to save chips.
Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 12.00.53 PM.png

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many of us with stock orders had the auto-stop removed. I definitely have a push button start ordered, I don't know if the 800A package has push button. In addition, others with retail orders were able to get it removed. Ford is following Chevy's lead of eliminating it from vehicles when it can to save chips.
View attachment 316623
Not saying you don’t but how to you know for sure you have push button start? This screenshot does not say that at all?