I hate birds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score

CHanly83

Reaction score
@sixshooter_45 i believe it was PSR Atlas Bipod BT46-NC and LT271 QD Mount Combo, I don’t remember exactly just that I bought it from larue tactical. Don’t get me wrong it’s great but when you get bored and start doing this...
D72D7244-B12A-4D42-A491-05CDD4697BAC.jpeg
then the bags come into play. That’s actually parts of 2 flies.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my raptor last week . For the last 4 days it has been in my shop so I could layer ceramic coating(spray on but have the real stuff on order). I drove the truck today nice sunny day out of no where a flock(several hundred) of black birds flew over my truck. The poop carnage was not nice.

Any of the spray-ons should have significantly protected it even from dreaded bird poop. Should rinse right off or come off easily with a car-specific soap and hand wash. If it doesn’t, you definitely need a difference spray-on...they should last a few months.

I did the Avalon King Armor Shield IX after a full prep (wash with Dawn soap, clay bar, then dilute alcohol - used “Eraser” product). Did 2 coats. Easy and turned out great! Can’t speak to longevity yet but so far so good.