I hate birds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flatom

Reaction score
I bought my raptor last week . For the last 4 days it has been in my shop so I could layer ceramic coating(spray on but have the real stuff on order). I drove the truck today nice sunny day out of no where a flock(several hundred) of black birds flew over my truck. The poop carnage was not nice.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a Grackle season here in 2018. Look up those vindictive Bastards.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I bought my raptor last week . For the last 4 days it has been in my shop so I could layer ceramic coating(spray on but have the real stuff on order). I drove the truck today nice sunny day out of no where a flock(several hundred) of black birds flew over my truck. The poop carnage was not nice.

I know of your pain and have seen it first hand. A buddy of mine had a project car; an old Duster. I know, not in the same league, but he worked really hard to get it and mod it. one night it strands him and I am there to help him out and like a scene out of the Apocalypse, these black birds literally blot out the sun and the next thing you know we think we hear rain. Only it’s not rain, it’s bird poop. So we both dive under the open hood.

It passed in 20-30 seconds and his car is literally, completely covered in bird poop. My truck was pooped on, but not biblically covered in it like his Duster. I forever taunted him that car was cursed.

Get an exorcism. quickly. For the truck, not you;)

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know how you feel. Where I park my truck outside my house for some reason it always gets pooped on. Winter was a nice break but now almost everyday I come out and 2-3 new spots. Its annoying since poop is bad for your paint so I have to hose it off frequently. I feel like I can only keep it clean for a day or two.

VelociRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain man, i’m carrying a pack of baby-wipes just for that reason.
I also get the occasional bat droppings...

CHanly83

Reaction score
Thanks @sixshooter_45 i actually bought it for my AR when I built it. I don’t use it much anymore because it doesn’t have the repeatability that a set of bags has.