How to: Running 37x14.50"s on your SVT Raptor...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BlackReef

Reaction score
So, what mods would be required to run 37x14.5s?

Front Glass? What about the bedsides? do those need to be flared as well?

I hear running top-perch will cause certain bearings to wear faster, is this true?

I just want to run 37s and forget about it, and never worry about rubbing...

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, what mods would be required to run 37x14.5s?

Front Glass? What about the bedsides? do those need to be flared as well?

I hear running top-perch will cause certain bearings to wear faster, is this true?

I just want to run 37s and forget about it, and never worry about rubbing...

Or you could just run 35s and have no worries about anything. I dont understand everyones craze to get 37s. A lot of truck guys work to just get 35s. I'm sure if our truck came with 33's stock every one would be rushing out trying to get 35s not 37s.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Get front and rear glass fenders and trim accordingly

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Or you could just run 35s and have no worries about anything. I dont understand everyones craze to get 37s. A lot of truck guys work to just get 35s. I'm sure if our truck came with 33's stock every one would be rushing out trying to get 35s not 37s.

More ground clearance and better ride offroad. Plus 35's look small in the wheel well. I have 37's and they look like 35's...might be time to go to 39's!!!

OP
OP
B

BlackReef

Reaction score

The stock 35"s look very tiny on the SVT Raptor screw. Looks goofy, chicks dont dig it

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Chicks wont dig your wide ass street queen wheels. Chicks also dont like stupid questions. So looks like your outta the game

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Just wait till my 44s are on

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, dude is worried about what the chicks will like? Shit dude, you should have gotten a Ferrari or something I think.

Wide tires like your asking about will look stupid, handle stupid, and not work worth a damn. Chicks don't posers either. Which is what you will be. Just get 37x12.5 like everyone else.