How To: Adjust the Fox Shock Perch / Height / Level the Front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I didn't put it back in because I couldn't compress the spring high enough to see the hole once the ring was moved to mid perch. I followed RPGs video exactly so I hope you guys are joking. If not, I guess I'll be back out there tomo.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Just messing with you MB. You don't need it

if you have some kind of deathwish.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

:happy175:

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry Mobile, I got your back. Here's what RPG said to Busa about the set screw.

awesome video guys. great work.

just dont forget to retighten the set screw. i hope to see more of these how to vids popping up.

Actually it doesn't matter. I usually just take it out and leave it out. It's only there for the initial manufacturing process so the perch doesn't rotate. After that it's dead weight.

Glad you guys liked it.

Nando Svt

Reaction score
I was told from a shop no alignment needed after mid setting. Plus I seen other thread about raptor owners not doing alignment and truck runs in a straight line. I guess depending the shop u do it wants to make a few more buks will tell u an alignment is needed. Alignment or not??

1KleenSVT

Reaction score
I started this adjustment this afternoon and got it figured out up until I got to the screw, don't get me wrong I can handle a good screw but for some reason it seemed to spin but nothing happened and i'm sure its not rounded out. I used the 2.5mm allen key and tried to move the blue plate up with no success which made me believe I didn't get it. I ran out of time and had to go to work but this has been bugging me since its such a stupid little screw. Has anyone else ran into this?