How much would my 2020 raptor sell for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptided

Reaction score
I bought a 2020 raptor 2 months ago, fully loaded (black), $74k+ MSRP at about $88k OTD in CA. The truck is brand new, I only put 1200mi on it. I may have to sell it because I need cash right now (truck is paid off). I'll probably wait for the new Gen to come out. It's totally stupid I know! Why the heck would I lose so much? Well, unexpected events and I need cash.

- How much would it sell for today if I were to sell it to a private party?
- How would you go about selling the truck? Would you sell it on ebay, etc. or would you work with your local dealer to list it?

Happy to hear your thoughts!

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at kbb, in today's world it's hard to tell how much it would go for... everything is pumping hard due to covid/inflation and high demand/low supply
It is tough, but that's what most negotiating will be based on private party or through dealer. I'd steer clear of any dealers as they will look to take a big chunk of cash out of your end. Good luck the sale, I'd expect $63-$65K private party if I was you unless you can find a very very eager buyer.

D

Deleted member 17706

It is tough, but that's what most negotiating will be based on private party or through dealer. I'd steer clear of any dealers as they will look to take a big chunk of cash out of your end. Good luck the sale, I'd expect $63-$65K private party if I was you unless you can find a very very eager buyer.

What are you smoking? In Cali, he should be able to get at least $74k with that mileage. Another member on here just sold his 19 802a with 20k miles to a dealership for $62k in Florida. The Raptor market has always been higher in Cali.

Last edited by a moderator:

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is an ass for every seat.
Your beautiful truck is now worth what someone will pay for it.

Everything we own is for sale. For the right price.

What are you asking for it?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
since you have the title, have you thought to take a loan out on it? keep the truck, get the cash you need, and make monthly payments. several banks and credit unions will give you a decent interest rate

I was thinking along the same lines with a home equity loan, if he has one. There's a good chance that whatever he loses in interest is less than what he'll lose in selling the Raptor right away. It really depends on how much cash you're looking for, how has you can recover, and whether you intend to get back into a Raptor later.