How much have people paid for a fully loaded super crew raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Galpin Ford in Los Angeles is giving Raptors away for only 25K over sticker! Not a huge Cali supporter so we found exact same truck with more options for $1,100 under MSRP. Bob Hurley Ford in Tulsa Oklahoma. Flying there now to pick up.

I just picked up a new 2019 SCREW from Galpin for MSRP. Could have saved a bit going way out of state, but the convenience and time saving made me go for an MSRP deal. Clean with no fees, upsales, financing, or anything else.

Toecutter

Reaction score
2013 Screw also tuxedo black with 70K miles. New Toyo's, 100,000 mile 3 year warranty through the dealer, paid $30K minus $5K for my trade in. I wasn't even in the market for a Raptor but I couldn't pass up the deal.

JMIB99

Reaction score
2013 Screw also tuxedo black with 70K miles. New Toyo's, 100,000 mile 3 year warranty through the dealer, paid $30K minus $5K for my trade in. I wasn't even in the market for a Raptor but I couldn't pass up the deal.

$30k? That was an amazing deal. Well done. In NJ , '13s with 70k miles are listing at $35k to $36k.

goatnola

Reaction score
Picked up a loaded 12 about two weeks ago. Great shape. 85k miles. Payed 32.5k didn’t feel like traveling over states to save more.

Is $32.5k a decent deal?

I would worry about rust

goatnola

Reaction score
Looking at buying a fully loaded 2012 Screw with 78K miles on it for 30K, New tires, brakes, and was recently serviced at dealership to replace any bad hoses or issues. Only thing it was purchased in Canada and then driven down to SoCal area and has been here ever since. I will need to cross it through customs here in San Diego so I can legally import it.

Is this a good deal? anyone have any experience with the importation process?

JMIB99

Reaction score
Picked up a loaded 12 about two weeks ago. Great shape. 85k miles. Payed 32.5k didn’t feel like traveling over states to save more.

Is $32.5k a decent deal?

$32.5k out the door? If so, you got a great price. If not, it's still a fair price, especially if you consider the travel costs you saved by buying local.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Is $32.5k a decent deal?

I would worry about rust

$32.5k out the door? If so, you got a great price. If not, it's still a fair price, especially if you consider the travel costs you saved by buying local.

Got a fully loaded 14 w 93k for 35.4 OTD in July. Looked at surrounding states but having my mechanic ok it was worth the few thousand I might have saved leaving the prison that is IL.

Wheelz96

Reaction score
Just brought home a 12' SCREW with 77K miles and every available option (minus graphics) for $31,995 OTD. Couldn't be happier!

Got rid of my 2015 GMC sierra with 55K miles for this truck. I still feel like I upgraded!

wcbarnett

Reaction score
Bought my fully loaded tuxedo black 2012 SCREW w/84k miles in September, paid 32k for it. It had brand new KO2s and the dealer chipped in about 5k worth of body and suspension work and gave me a unlimited mile, lifetime engine and power train warranty.