How much for a new 3.5L HO EB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my Raptor last week and the mods have already begun. I have ordered the MPT N Gauge and some other goodies from members of the forum. However, I am curious about the price of a new engine. Does anyone know the cost of a new 3.5L HO? I come from the Tundra world and Ive always Supercharged them but it was Toyotas own TRD Supercharger so I didnt worry about warranty. I do know that a new crate 5.7iforce is about 27K!!! . That blows my mind. Ive read or heard somewhere that a new 3.5L is about 13k. Is that right?

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a thread somewhere on here about a guys truck that got one of the first Ford replaced long blocks. I believe it was under $7k. I’ll try to find the thread and confirm

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cuzin Eddie

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is NO way a 5.7 crate motor is $27k

you have your facts wrong

That is what I was told...I did not price check it, but that is from someone on Tundras forum. It may not be exactly 27k but I know I am within a couple of thousand either way.

OP
OP
Cuzin Eddie

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I did check my facts and according to Sparks Toyota Parts that new crate long block is actually

$31,568.80 not including tax!!!!!! Don’t believe it, then call Jimmie with Sparks!

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score