How much did you pay for a new Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panzermechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a 2012 Super Crew. Got the luxury, nav, front and rear camera, and interior for 48.9K (500 over invoice). Dealt with Robyn at Redlands Ford, super easy and zero haggling.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid Invoice + $0....Yes, Zero over invoice.

IMHO, if you pay a dime above $500 over invoice...you paid to much. :peace:

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a lightly used 2011 6.2L Scab loaded out, it has literally every single option including the ridiculously overpriced graphics on the bedside and hood of $1900. It had 5K miles on it and it was as clean as it was the day it rolled off of the lot. The window sticker listed for $52.3K, I bought it six months later with the addition of a Bakflip bed cover for $45.5K. I feel ok with that.

Tejas

Last edited:

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's probably not pertinent since mine is a 2010...I paid 37k. Skipped out on Taxes and got about 500 off of the upgraded 6.2L . Ordered through ENCS while I was in Afghanistan. This is THE way to order a new Raptor if you are TDY or deployed longer than 30 days OCONUS for us Military folk.

Bad thing is that they only have a limited numbers allotted for sale though the program.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sticker was 47xxx I paid 42xxx but it is/was a ten. Good deals are out there, just have to to find the right dealer or call our resident Raptor whisperer Randy.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanx to Randy

I asked for the impossible in July 2011 not knowing that they were still going to poroduce 2011's with the Navigation Unit any more.

I asked for a loaded SCrew Molten Orange.

Randy found one at Viva Ford in El Paso, Tx without the Man-Step and Bed Extender. They would not dealer trade to him so I had to negotiate my own deal with them after Randy provided me all the information.

MSRP: $54,325
Purchase Price: $49,154.32 (Invoice) + $125 Doc fee + 1 full tank of gas

I purchased a One Way "FIRST CLASS" ticket to El Paso from Minneapolis, MN for $150 and drove it home!

Thanx again Randy.

PS DON'T EVERY BY A VEHICLE WITHOUT RANDY'S INPUT OR HELP. IF HE CAN'T DO IT HE'LL DIRECT YOU TO WHO CAN.

Mavrik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 Tuxedo Black Screw Purchased

Just picked up my 2012 Tuxedo Black Raptor Screw...Fully loaded minus the step, bed extender and graphics...$1000 over invoice

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanx to Randy

I asked for the impossible in July 2011 not knowing that they were still going to poroduce 2011's with the Navigation Unit any more.

I asked for a loaded SCrew Molten Orange.

Randy found one at Viva Ford in El Paso, Tx without the Man-Step and Bed Extender. They would not dealer trade to him so I had to negotiate my own deal with them after Randy provided me all the information.

MSRP: $54,325
Purchase Price: $49,154.32 (Invoice) + $125 Doc fee + 1 full tank of gas

I purchased a One Way "FIRST CLASS" ticket to El Paso from Minneapolis, MN for $150 and drove it home!

Thanx again Randy.

PS DON'T EVERY BY A VEHICLE WITHOUT RANDY'S INPUT OR HELP. IF HE CAN'T DO IT HE'LL DIRECT YOU TO WHO CAN.

haha i think he tried to trade for that truck for me! were like Eskimo Brothers!!

got both mine thru Randy, -$3k on both, even sold the one for me to put me into the new one. LOVE the Molten Orange! esspecially in the sun... cant be beat, and yes the Tuxedo Black was sexy as hell in the sun, but i think the Molten Orange looks even sexier. jmo

Last edited:

Raptorme

Reaction score
haha i think he tried to trade for that truck for me! were like Eskimo Brothers!!

got both mine thru Randy, -$3k on both, even sold the one for me to put me into the new one. LOVE the Molten Orange! esspecially in the sun... cant be beat, and yes the Tuxedo Black was sexy as hell in the sun, but i think the Molten Orange looks even sexier. jmo

HI, I'm new to the forum and trying to get rid of my '11 pre runner tacoma. It's hard finding deals here in south texas. I hear this guy randy is the man and can hook it up. Can you point me to his sig? Thanks.