How much did you pay for a new Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
U

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid invoice + $1,000 for a fully loaded 2012 Raptor SCrew. MSRP is $56,930.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a 2013 today for 500 over invoice. I decided to get the luxury pkg instead of the stripper I was gonna get.

-Brian

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In oct 2009 I paid 39190 for my Scab, traded it in last month and got 37k towards my 2012 Screw and paid 52445 for it all options cept graphics...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered my 2013 Raptor on 7/11 with:
- 801A (LUX/NAV)
- 4 (Blue Accent Interior)
- 76F (F&R Camera)

And got Invoice pricing >> $49,024.28

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what dealerships and salesman did you guys use to find such great deals?

Go to edmunds.com, find out the wholesale price of what you want for options, then start calling around till you find a dealership that will sell to you at invoice price. They still make 3% on wholesale, plus bonuses from Ford for the number of vehicles sold.

unggio

Reaction score
Go to edmunds.com, find out the wholesale price of what you want for options, then start calling around till you find a dealership that will sell to you at invoice price. They still make 3% on wholesale, plus bonuses from Ford for the number of vehicles sold.

i been calling in california and arizona and other states. the bastards give me speeches about selling these cars for $10k markups over msrp. they said they might be able to sell for msrp or 5k over. where did u buy from? i dont mind buying out of state

Curtis at Ryan Ford in Sealy sells Raptors for invoice + $1000.

is that for an ordered vehicle or one they have on the lot?

thanks

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i been calling in california and arizona and other states. the bastards give me speeches about selling these cars for $10k markups over msrp. they said they might be able to sell for msrp or 5k over. where did u buy from? i dont mind buying out of state

is that for an ordered vehicle or one they have on the lot?

thanks
in san jose ca. $260 over invoice