How many miles came on your new Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCW55110

Reaction score
That is definitley high for a new truck… Probably some sales rep that did some “test rides”. Just make sure that your paperwork notes that is the beginning mileage so your warranty covers you until 36,210 miles (the full 3 year/36k miles).

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2021 37 was built back in October and had all the shortages. Picked it up this past Friday and it had 210 miles on it. It was delivered about a week before I picked it up so maybe they drove it around...who knows. Just wondering what others have had?
34 miles

Motorman

Reaction score
My 2019, bought in Sept. 2020 had 437 miles. Salesman told me it was considered new until 1000 miles.
They did have good foglights installed, Ford bedliner, and bed cover. Its was the only “new” Raptor within 200 miles of Atlanta. Salesman had been driving it, had his phone programmed to it.

GatorBait

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No issues with Raptor, but my 2015 Mustang convertible had 185 put on it and i was beyond annoyed. Was joy ridden I’m guessing by selling dealer. But title never titled to anyone so still considered new. When i did my research cause i didn’t think it was new any longer. But every vehicle will have some miles, be it 10 or 200 and could be 500 I think if it was a loaner car and negotiate from there if possible.