How many miles came on your new Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2021 37 was built back in October and had all the shortages. Picked it up this past Friday and it had 210 miles on it. It was delivered about a week before I picked it up so maybe they drove it around...who knows. Just wondering what others have had?

******UPDATE: So I’m partially an idiot. It had about 110 on it. Still a lot, but not as much as before.

Last edited:

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They typically have under 40 miles when delivered. 210 is quite a lot for a new vehicle. My best guess is (hopefully) they needed to work on it post-build and then test it to make sure everything ran smooth.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This happened to me in ’17. Some trucks are held back for extra QA. In mine, they left the punch list in the truck and I posted it up here on FRF.

My punch list said not to deliver to the customer or something similar but they left it in the truck. When she got onsite, the s/m called and profoundly apologized, promising they had not driven it and she was in perfect shape.

No blood, no foul.