How many miles came on your new Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ted Stryker

Reaction score
My 2021 Leadfoot Raptor had 94 on it. It also had some side window damage (looked like someone had splashed window etching chemical on it). The explanations for the miles and the window damage were very vague however the window was fixed so no complaint from here.

DGRMike

Reaction score
Mine had 75 when it got to the dealer, when I took delivery it had 125, after the bed liner was put in.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer felt he had to point out mine had 41 and wasn't sure why. I didn't care... and wouldn't even if it had 210. To each their own. And it is still new... mileage doesn't determine if it is new, the title does. I know some with argue with that... but seriously... 210 miles is nothing in the overall life of the truck. Just my opinion....

r8ders

Reaction score
Mine had around 160. It was a dealer transfer from their dealership location up north to my local dealership, they drove the truck down vs using a transporter.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine had 87 miles when they drove it off the truck. I know because I was there. Miles happened somewhere else.