How long your stock all terrain bfg last?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to get 45k out of mine, I chewed up the backs at HITH. I just replaced the backs with two surplus spares and will run the front for another 5 k at least. Not sure what I will change to when the time comes.

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37-38k on mine then switched to toyo mt. Hoping the toyos last a bit longer.

if you got them within the last year or two they won't. People used to get great mileage on them when they were manufactured in japan. Now the USA made ones last 1/4-1/3 as long

Gatorjake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you got them within the last year or two they won't. People used to get great mileage on them when they were manufactured in japan. Now the USA made ones last 1/4-1/3 as long

Ugh, that's not what I wanted to hear. I did go with 36" and I believe their tread depth was a bit larger than the 35's as stated per toyo. Nonetheless, I was really hoping to get closer to 50k. I will rotate every 3-4k crossing my fingers that will help extend the life. At $400+ per tire I will be disappointed if I get less than the old stockers. Time will tell. I have about 2500 on them now. About time for a rotation.

Gatorjake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the full tire size of the 36'' you run? Any rub issue?

Toyo MT 315/70/18
Method NV 18x9 et +18

Measure 35.7"
4 wheel parts listed it as 36x13.00
Eyeball factor is huge. In reality they are only an inch bigger but with the aggressive sidewall of the mud terrain combined with the more aggressive offset (stick out further) I felt it was a happy medium to going all out fenders and body mods for 37's.

No rubbing on my '14 with mid perch.