How long your stock all terrain bfg last?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got 41K on my 2011, and there's enough tread left to wait to replace them until the fall. Did suffer one tire failure - a tread block got ripped through on rocks in northern Nevada.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got 41K on my 2011, and there's enough tread left to wait to replace them until the fall. Did suffer one tire failure - a tread block got ripped through on rocks in northern Nevada.

Mine were the same way. Would have ran them through summer, but it was winter and needed something for snoball.

I see a trend in this thread. Those who have abused the tires have worn through them much faster. Probably doesn't help that they are a softer rubber compound than the regular BFGs.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had about 18k on mine before they dry rotted after sdbr and split open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at 25k and tires still look good, but I am dying to order something new. I really want someone to sell me their take off SE Beadlocks and tires. I have actually been fairly pleased with the stock BFG's. I was ready to pull the trigger on Falkens last week, but decided since the stockers are still in such good shape I am going to hold off a little longer to see if SE wheels show up on here or ebay.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine lasted 39k. Just replaced with General Red Letters. Couldn't be happier!

20140228_154628_zps6de8f0ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my truck with 26K miles on it, and the tires looked ok. I'm hoping to get to 40K before needing to replace them. A $2K tire expense is not high on my mod list of priorities. Definitely doing 37s...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 30

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine were done at around 17k. Babied them until I replaced with toyo MTs at around 21k. Should get twice the miles out of these with the same level of abuse.

ty2eda9e.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem with my tires they still have a good tread life, but they all shredded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk