How Long Did It Take to Ship Your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mahukaawenui

Reaction score
Is there anyway to track shipping? Mine was built on the 8th and may have to end up changing my flt day & Matson shipping date if it isnt at dealer by 23rd.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Somewhat. SVT (1-800-367-3788 option 1) can give you some updates. Your dealer (if they're willing) can do the same and blood on the 2013 order thread can be asked for assistance. I'd start with SVT and then the dealer and then finally blood.

Depending on your mode of travel train/truck/both, the mysterious/frustrating part is when it arrives via train to the rail yard and sits there. Until it gets to the ramp to be trucked to your dealer, there doesn't seem to be much anyone can do. You should be able to get in transit info and ETAs (estimates that are just that) but it can get frustrating.

Rcola

Reaction score
Hey Wyo, I got mine in Texas, built 3/13/13 and arrived at the dealership on 3/28/13. That's sucks that you have not got your truck yet......I have seen some of your post and figured that you would have had your truck before I did.....I hope you get yours before the 29th that the dealer says :(

ScandinavianFlick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built yesterday and SVT said it should arrive at the dealer by the 28th.

Pushed back to 6 May.

Arrived today and did all the paperwork, but there is a paint chip on the bumper that they need to fix before I get it next week. So...built on 9 April arrived in Utah on 3 May.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Wyo, I got mine in Texas, built 3/13/13 and arrived at the dealership on 3/28/13. That's sucks that you have not got your truck yet......I have seen some of your post and figured that you would have had your truck before I did.....I hope you get yours before the 29th that the dealer says :(

Congrats man and thanks for the encouragement. Couple more weeks! I can make it lol.

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wyo, I feel for ya man. Mother nature is sure not helping you out any either with the craziness of snow this late in the year! Hope you get it soon!

CAMPERL99

Reaction score
Called ford again today they told me the truck had been on safety hold but has been released and is on the rail. Dealer says he see's no movement. So i quess we will see. Hope this one last no more fords for me

little_D

Reaction score
I have one that was built on 3/16/13. As of Monday it was still in Dearborn awaiting shipment. I am hoping for a better update today.