How Long Can/Will Your Gen1 Last?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It could be done if you used a Conex box....I told my wife that I'm to be strapped in the drivers seat and they need to wire up a middle finger too. Then plop the whole box in the ground and pour some trucks of concreted over the top to keep out tomb robbers.

She can put all my guns and fishing poles in there too LOL

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could be done if you used a Conex box....I told my wife that I'm to be strapped in the drivers seat and they need to wire up a middle finger too. Then plop the whole box in the ground and pour some trucks of concreted over the top to keep out tomb robbers.

She can put all my guns and fishing poles in there too LOL

Tomb Robbers is the problem....its the friends I worry about who have been looking for the keys and title to my Vett for years.....Dont even have to worry about the GF,she doesnt drive Stick....hope her new BF doesnt...:eek:

Klavius Morph

Reaction score
Are you getting yours from Billetbadges? They made mine & shipped 'em unpainted. I decided to go with red for Boss and L, and black on the 6.2 to give it some contrast.

View media item 14357
Just got pricing back on this......

T5r2OGz.jpg

Think I will have them fill in the "L" with the same blue and ship a set out. I'm being buried in this truck, so no expense is too great.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you getting yours from Billetbadges? They made mine & shipped 'em unpainted. I decided to go with red for Boss and L, and black on the 6.2 to give it some contrast.

View media item 14357

Yep...my truck is blue flame color. Thinking that the blue would look good! I’ve got 59 days to think on it and make sure I’m right about what I want.

How did you install yours?

Klavius Morph

Reaction score
Yep...my truck is blue flame color. Thinking that the blue would look good! I’ve got 59 days to think on it and make sure I’m right about what I want.

How did you install yours?

You could always just have it shipped unpainted like I did, and paint it yourself - it's not that hard. Easy to redo if you don't like it. I would suggest going with a color that provides good contrast to your truck color so it stands out, but that's just my preference.

I used a plastic trim tool to get my old ones off and then some Goo-gone & alcohol to get rid of the residue. Next time I remove a badge I think I'll try the fishing line trick. It looks easier.