How is parking a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
texas lol........ here in toronto....... 99.9% of cars are small cars... and underground parking lots are 5'10-6"2 most of em

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
some have huge tires and top perch but for mid and regular tires I think it's ok. the mirrors are auto so that's a +

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Easy
image.jpg
[/IMG]

Ahhhhh WTF how do I get pics to work????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like Netix said, backing in is MUCH easier than driving in.

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually back in to my parking spots so I can pull out easily. I had to get used to using the backup camera. I do like it now.
Today I backed into a spot as far away as possible & when I came out another car was parked right next to me. I thought out of all these empty spaces someone just had to park next to me.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I usually back in to my parking spots so I can pull out easily. I had to get used to using the backup camera. I do like it now.
Today I backed into a spot as far away as possible & when I came out another car was parked right next to me. I thought out of all these empty spaces someone just had to park next to me.

Parking lot 'friends' seem to be a normal occurrence for me. It's always crappy cars/trucks too.