How do i perform a retail order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikewhiskeyniner

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
General Question: ive been looking for a new SCAB in RR or FPB with recaro. impossible to find. the three dealers near me are wanting me to buy off the lot, but they dont even have SCREW in FPB or RR with recaro. wondering how i go about ordering. ive only ever bought vehicles off the lot. thanks !

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
General Question: ive been looking for a new SCAB in RR or FPB with recaro. impossible to find. the three dealers near me are wanting me to buy off the lot, but they dont even have SCREW in FPB or RR with recaro. wondering how i go about ordering. ive only ever bought vehicles off the lot. thanks !
You might be too late. Was told yesterday was the last day to order a 2020. Call a dealer to confirm though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well first it sounds like you need to find a dealer that will order one for you. then just walk in and say you want to order a truck. you go over options and then give a (refundable) deposit and wait for it to arrive

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well first it sounds like you need to find a dealer that will order one for you. then just walk in and say you want to order a truck. you go over options and then give a (refundable) deposit and wait for it to arrive
But only in the mornings, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you’re willing to buy from New Jersey I can call my guy and get a no BS answer.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any dealer can search available inventory. Tri-state ford in Amarillo Tx has a blue unit with Recaro seats

OP
OP
mikewhiskeyniner

mikewhiskeyniner

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude this forum has been so helpful. Hopefully I can pull it off soon. I found a dealer in Austin that had 22 units but ALL had a moonroof lol. Don’t know why it’s so popular