How do i perform a retail order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude this forum has been so helpful. Hopefully I can pull it off soon. I found a dealer in Austin that had 22 units but ALL had a moonroof lol. Don’t know why it’s so popular

Moon roof is popular with dealers as it increases profit. You're looking for a scab? Better start searching. Even if there's a '21, there won't be a '21 scab.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’re buying brand new get exactly what you want, it’s worth the wait. This might be your last chance to buy a brand new scab so it that what you want go for it. I have a race red recaro scab and I knew I was gonna have to order it.

Reaction score
Go to the ford website and select build and price. Follow the menu and pick all of your options. Print your configuration and email it to your dealer. My dealer emailed me back last week and asked if I was ready for them to order Raptor as I configured it.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still wish I could have had the option for a moon-roof in my 2020 SCAB. They stopped offering it in the SCAB after 2018.
I for one, actually wanted this option on my truck !!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the OP order a truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mikewhiskeyniner

mikewhiskeyniner

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
circling back on this. My order fell through at a couple dealers and I gave up. however, I took delivery last week of a GEN3 that was ordered by someone in NOV21 (they gave it up for an unknown reason). these responses were helpful. I talked to 5 dealers, 4 of these dealers said "we are not able to custom order any vehicles" 5th dealer attempted an order but didn't have an allocation. Tried another but same story.