How did you tell your wife about the Raptor??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean you guys told your wives? I just told her it was some new tires and vinyl....

i shit you now. i took a ranger i bought that was black, had it painted sonic blue,

brought it home, i had dual scoops put on as well.

she looks at it and says "what did that cost", i said what, she said "the scoops"

i asked if she noticed anything else. , she said no. i said, OK lol.

another time, i put on some new drag radials and wider wheels. took her out to show them to her, this was my 04 cobra. she goes. i want some of those. I said what. she was talking about the chrome valve stem covers, lol.

I love it!

she is so numb to the amount of vehicles i go through, she just doesn't pay attention anymore lol

Punctual

Reaction score
Me :"Honey, don't be looking for my little blue subaru when I pick you up at the airport this afternoon. I'll be in a big white truck."

Her: "What the ****."

Me: "I traded in the STI for the truck so you could put your makeup on in the car, and drive it if you needed to."

Her : "What the ****."

Let's just say I had a miserable week, but sure did spend alot of time driving the truck!

Last edited:

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine knew it was all over as soon as I had seen one and that it was just a matter of time . She had always missed the murdered out F-150 SC I had when we met . However what was not expected was our house being nuked by a Tornado. We were at the end of rebuilding , still didn't know how all the money was going to shake out and I started looking at ordering . Well as it turns out made a few calls and the exact truck I wanted to order was inbound on rail ,to arrive in 5 days . I thought about it for about 30 minutes called the dealer back and gave them a Down payment . Good thing as by the end of the day they had two other buyers in line and two dealers trying to trade for it . Told her and she was slightly stressed do to the above , but she said you deserve it . I had been running literally 20 hours a day for about 8 months trying to get our house rebuilt and do my day job . Yes she is a good woman .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc