How accurate is estimated delivery date? ETA is 2/28 for 37" 801A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98markviii

Reaction score
My brother scored a dealer's allocation in November for a 37" Code Orange 801A, 2Kw, moonroof, auto start/stop removal for MSRP. The dealer ordered it on 10/11. Tracking says it's been in production since 1/16 and has an estimated delivery of 2/28/2022.

How accurate is everyone's experience with the estimated delivery date? Thanks in advance. :33:truck.png

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would describe it as “worthless”. Sure it’s been right for a couple guys on here, but you know what they say about even a broken watch being right twice a day. Mine has updated at least 8 times since I started tracking it in October. It’s been showing as “delivered to dealer” for 4 days now and dealer still doesn’t have it.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is this dashboard with the info and how do I get to it? I got an email from Ford yesterday confirming my order (dealer submitted it yesterday) but didn't know there's somewhere I can go for updates.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Don't imagine there is a VIN yet and I didn't get an order #. Same thing when I ordered my 2018. Never saw a VIN or any details until days before the truck showed up at the dealer.

You can get your order # from your salesperson, order preview form, or DORA. You'll get the VIN once your truck is scheduled, which your sales person should also be able to tell you

Tusk

Reaction score
I have an order date of 7/1. In Production on 10/1. ETA is 2/26.

Lead Foot 37PP with Recaros, 2kw, bedliner.... Everything that takes forever.