hill decent and big tranny clunk!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea they lubed everything on the new drive shaft and U joints he said there wasn't anything wrong with the drive shaft that he could see but he wanted to replace it anyways and I haven't had any issues since that was 2 years ago

OP
OP
svtchris1021

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They lube the u joint on the driveshaft like 2 months ago and the sound return again u.u together with the leaft spring "squeeky" noise... seems like im driving an old truck u__u

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd have them take the tranny apart and see if anythings loose inside along with the rear diff maybe something is slipping or binding here too

OP
OP
svtchris1021

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my service appointment tomorrow :/ ill keep u guys updated see if they managed to find the problem on this dealership :/

OP
OP
svtchris1021

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well like any other dealer.... they couldnt find anything wrong with the truck.. i picked it up yesterday and the problem came back today... "hill decent fault" brake and abs lights on, and check brakes message on the cluster. U__U'

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Snap a pic of it and take it back in and tell them they better fix it this time. Now you have proof that it came on and they have to cover it under warranty or try another dealership if there's one close

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Well like any other dealer.... they couldnt find anything wrong with the truck.. i picked it up yesterday and the problem came back today... "hill decent fault" brake and abs lights on, and check brakes message on the cluster. U__U'
Check your rear third brake light for moisture.