Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 16, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 16, 2021 * 23 posts * 344 views
Richard Hinsley said: The 1st estimate had a used replacement bed in their estimate.. The 2nd shop Is claiming the bed can be repaired and claims the steering column is shot (because the top of the ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 21 posts * 266 views
CoronaRaptor said: Oh wow, maybe you need a certain amount of posts first, it use to be 1000 post for other access stuff, I missed the boat on the notifications here too. Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 199 views
BabaMike said: Does anyone have any idea when Canadian build tool suppose to open ? I have deposit with a local dealer at number 12 on the list. He asked me to keep an eye on Ford website and ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 9 posts * 106 views
zombiekiller said: Soooooooo, Long story short ( pun intended), The steel frame that supports the one-piece front end on my truck was contacting my sdhq switchpros mounting bracket under the hood. ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 261 views
Raptor911 said: I was doing some research and it seem the engine Air Filter, Cabin Air filter and front mats will carry over from the GEN2 to the GEN3. I came to this conclusion as I have a WIX ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 144 views
Sweetlou1182 said: FINALLY had success in loading my tune. SCT remotely accessed my x4, did some magic and the truck took it. What a headache but sct support worked with me for weeks until resolution. Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 7 posts * 204 views
RRRaptorFun said: I'd like to know what bumper lights those are as well. Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 145 views
bigrig said: I installed the Geiser progressive springs on the mid perch in 2016 and rode on them for about 25K miles. I thought the road ride felt more connected. It was still a pretty plush ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 68 views
RaptorRapper said: I have occasionally seen Raptors that are very light gray (not silver), almost a putty color. Is that a factory color, or am I just seeing the same truck that someone painted a ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 100 views
IDI-Charlie said: If you're interested, Savage Offroad holds events there - last ones of the season are Aug. 21 and Nov. 13 for RC, typically have a night run Fri and day run Sat. I believe @LeadFootLarry ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...