Rausch Creek - Just looking To Hook Up With Someone To Go - Day Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Basil S2K

Reaction score
Pretty flexible with timing to take a day off of work. Track an S2000 very occasionally, this will be a different word. Live in central NJ.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're interested, Savage Offroad holds events there - last ones of the season are Aug. 21 and Nov. 13 for RC, typically have a night run Fri and day run Sat.

I believe @LeadFootLarry made it to the season opener in April. A single stripped bolt held me back from making it unfortunately, otherwise I'd give you a review on the newest track configuration they have.

LeadFootLarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did attend in April, and it was a blast! Such a great turnout, and almost everyone got to go home with their truck…yea, true story..Drive carefully folks! Only some minor skid plate dents and scratches for me, but the stock truck held up exceptionally well after half a dozen big jumps and hard driving all day

OP
OP
B

Basil S2K

Reaction score
Thanks, LFL. I'll look for a future takeover. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to take a day trip before catch me here.

OP
OP
B

Basil S2K

Reaction score
Dam... Dam dam. saw some responses and was ready to get the truck prepped to go.