Online Build Tool Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea when Canadian build tool suppose to open ?
I have deposit with a local dealer at number 12 on the list. He asked me to keep an eye on Ford website and send my build ASAP, apparently it’s first come first serve as the builds come in. So if I time it right I could be the first. They think it’s in the next week or two but nothing certain.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're always behind. Almost like we don't matter.

I remember 90 out of 100 trucks assembled at the Oshawa plant went to the US.

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing the dealer mention was these trucks may show up as 2022 model. Even if order entered as 2021. Depending when they actually available to ship.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s what I’m thinking, Fordca might not even bother with the 2021 Raptor, just start with the 2022. Which seems weird, but not too surprising for up here.

ThunderF-150

Reaction score
Not looking to order anytime soon. But how is ordering a raptor like in Ontario? is it possible to order at MSRP? looking at ordering a base model in 2-3 years.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard it won’t be for a while, not this year. I have a deposit and may cancel and get my money back. I was under the impression we were getting the same timeframe as the US.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not looking to order anytime soon. But how is ordering a raptor like in Ontario? is it possible to order at MSRP? looking at ordering a base model in 2-3 years.
In 2-3 years it’s anyone’s guess. Right now they are doing msrp for initial orders.
last year they were asking 5-10k over.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've reached out to Ford Canada but who knows if I'll hear anything. I deal with the biggest Raptor dealer out west and even they have no clue what's going on.. which isn't comforting lol.

My hope is the GEN 3 in Canada is priced similar to the US this time, meaning it's actually cheaper than a Limited but I doubt it. Especially since the Gen 2 MSRP was more than a Limited.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I’m thinking, Fordca might not even bother with the 2021 Raptor, just start with the 2022. Which seems weird, but not too surprising for up here.

I got a call from Advantage Ford and was told, they were supposed to get the largest allocation of 25 trucks but nothing was set in stone. They also said more than likely Gen 3s coming to Canada will all be MY22, no 21s.