Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jun. 26, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 25, 2021 * 19 posts * 512 views
Mark Dickerson said: When tracked on the Ford website with new VIN, My order and my buddies order had the same mistake. It had the tailgate appliqué delete. Neither one of us asked for it and the dealer ... Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 8 posts * 132 views
Hilbilly Jack said: OK, here is a weird one - every once in a while the driver's side headlight comes on by itself when all systems are off. Pulled the headlight (Recon) and found some corrosion in ... Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 9 posts * 143 views
CoronaRaptor said: Just check your upper control arms and lower control arms for play, ball joints, etc. If you've never had a problem with your iwe's, then you're probably good to go. Get the specs ... Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 6 posts * 66 views
Tristan Shepersky said: Hello, so my 2017 Screw started making some noise on the way to work last Friday. At first it seemed like it was when it was under boost, like a grinding/rattle noise. It goes ... Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 5 posts * 113 views
Ruger said: The wrench icon appeared at 85,195 miles on my GEN1, so of course I took it to the local dealer. (Same dealer my wife bought her Ford Edge from.) In the process of diagnosing the ... Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 6 posts * 93 views
BBLV said: Driving 6 1/2 hours yesterday up to Mammoth and halfway through the drive a bunch of chimes and warnings pop up on the dash. Thankfully truck still starts and drives fine, but ... Read more >>
June 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 87 views
John M said: Never a good idea to Off-Road in the Desert at night without some off-road lights ;) Lots of sink holes, crevices and hidden drop offs. About a year ago, I get a call from my son ... Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 4 posts * 79 views
Sam_S said: Thanks for this. Any idea how much an IWE goes for if replacement is needed? The technician said the $850 was for 4 hours labor just tear down the hubs and basically see if he ... Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 5 posts * 96 views
Pacific Wheel said: Honestly Method has one of the longer warranties in the wheel business. They're the only one that comes to mind with a 2 year. Everyone else is one year. If you have the ability ... Read more >>
June 25, 2021 * 2 posts * 222 views
LPZML said: Lets see what everyone ordered :) I ordered code orange !!! [link] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc