Highlighted posts from Saturday, Dec. 18, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 17, 2021 * 13 posts * 210 views
wes127 said: Having issues with my sunroof on my 2018. It's been going on for a while and it's just getting worse. I've watched countless videos on cleaning the rubber and lubing everything. ... Read more >>
December 17, 2021 * 13 posts * 154 views
SouthernRap said: New member checking in! I've been lurking around here for a while and exited to join the Raptor ranks! I appreciate all the information shared. Coming from a 2020 AT4 6.2......#notaprius Read more >>
December 17, 2021 * 8 posts * 127 views
HoneyBadger420 said: Greetings! Im a new Raptor owner (Used 2018 w 50k miles) and couldn't be more excited!! I've been dreaming about this moment for 10 years and I still feel like I'm dreaming. Picked ... Read more >>
December 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 128 views
Farva5803 said: Howdy everyone! I think there was a thread several weeks ago about this, but I can't find it (sorry!). Anyone have any idea when or if there will be a hard copy of the owners manual ... Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 120 views
Win Seeker said: What's up FRF, new owner checking in! I've lurked the forums for a long time, posted a few times as well. I know now is a pretty terrible time to be in the market for a new or ... Read more >>
December 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 234 views
sausage416 said: Since the blue recaro is a separate option now, I wonder if you can get them on the 35's instead of opting for the 37pp? Read more >>
December 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 192 views
KevoUsmc said: Do the SAE give you that much noticeable additional light? I am going back and forth right now on the same thing. I want to run the extra light for deer since i also live in the ... Read more >>
December 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 154 views
thatJeepguy said: I have a 2019 gen2 . It has the yellow colored gatorade in it currently. Is this good or should there be another color in it? Why do they keep changing colors??? Read more >>
December 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 100 views
ZackZ said: Increase the caster on both sides more positive. That will improve your return to center symptoms. As well as have better steering response in general. Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 2 posts * 161 views
wweaver said: I will doing the same thing whenever my 2022 comes in. Currently running +4 Deaver hd on my Gen 2. Will need to upgrade for sure. Payload is up 200 pounds but that will not cut ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...