Hey AII what do you know about this truck????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you get the ride back...I may make the looong drive to your neck of the woods to check it out!!

lol dont you like like 2 minutes from me? well i will have it back friday, hit me up if you have time and i can meet up with ya

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so let me get this straight: this is a faux raptor that is made for racing. how is it a "luxury" prerunner considering the raptor is pretty damn nice on the inside already. please help clear this up for the truck noob. still some awesome fab work and a freaking awesome shop theyre working in!!!

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
ok so let me get this straight: this is a faux raptor that is made for racing. how is it a "luxury" prerunner considering the raptor is pretty damn nice on the inside already. please help clear this up for the truck noob. still some awesome fab work and a freaking awesome shop theyre working in!!!

Have you seen the inside of a luxury prerunner? Think Maybach/Phantom in the dirt at 120 mph....If you can think it and it will be usefull in the middle of no where, you can find it in someone's truck.
I'm not sure what a faux Raptor is, but this is NOT a truck built for racing, this is a prerunner.

Prerunner.jpg
Prerunner2.jpg
Prerunner3.jpg
Prerunner4.jpg
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/11874-Geiser-Brothers-Baldwin-Prerunner

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
geez that is really nice
and i called it a faux raptor bc from what i understand from the video there were no actual raptor parts? just made to look like a raptor.
and ok its not a race truck got it