Help with SCT X4!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11.9 is low, you will probably have trouble when winter comes.

Raptors love to eat batteries it seems, my original OEM Ford battery didn't even last 5 months. I'm on my third one since Nov. 2010

Good to know, I will add that to the list of fall upgrades.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to know, I will add that to the list of fall upgrades.
I went with the interstate AGM. BIG bucks but no issues, and my truck sits a lot.

Did you ever get your tuner fixed? I had all these issues with the preprogrammed tunes. I went the 5 star route once it was fixed. To ensure everything went perfectly, I had all my electronics off and unplugged, and a charger hooked to the battery maintaining well over 12 volts. No issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the interstate AGM. BIG bucks but no issues, and my truck sits a lot.

Did you ever get your tuner fixed? I had all these issues with the preprogrammed tunes. I went the 5 star route once it was fixed. To ensure everything went perfectly, I had all my electronics off and unplugged, and a charger hooked to the battery maintaining well over 12 volts. No issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Its not fixed yet, I had to ship it back for a second time. Now I wait for the SCT team to "fix" it again and ship it back. Hoping that they get it right this go around because I would REALLY like to load my 5 star tunes.
Just have to wait and see i guess.