Help with horrible steering noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I guess I had forgotten how good the steering used to be, cause this thing feels REALLY GOOD with a new rack and tierods!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Big shout out to my homie Jason for getting me the right part numbers! @oxfordraptor

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I had forgotten how good the steering used to be, cause this thing feels REALLY GOOD with a new rack and tierods!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Big shout out to my homie Jason for getting me the right part numbers! @oxfordraptor

Right on glad to hear it's back in action.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that is the p/n for the harley edition rack. You can go through rock auto and have it rebuilt by cardone. The svt p/n are Bl3Z3504D and Bl3Z3504F for the upgraded rack from ford 145". And the 133" P/N is Bl3Z3504C for the SVT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I heard the turnaround from cardone is anywhere from 2 months out to 6 months. Long time to be down. Just do the core exchange. Check Tasca, Rock Auto, O'Reilley's, etc. for prices.