GEN 2 Help With Hood Decals Bubbling And Creasing - Searched - This is beyond popping bubbles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Basil S2K

Reaction score
Hi All,

Have a 2019 Raptor with hood decals, the decals bubble a bit in the summer heat which is minor but now I have really large bubbles close to the edge. Rainwater and dust are getting in there and I need some help with how to get them back on.

Figured that I would check here before I waste time on what I think should be done.

Searched around and didn't see this question posted, then again I've been up late and haven't had much coffee.

Thanks for any help or direction here.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Pictures with this type of question really helps us understand what you are looking at. If it is what I think it is, you just have to have the sticker replaced. Again this is just speculation without seeing how bad it is.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We’re not talking about a transmission rebuild here guys. Its a sticker. Get it covered under warranty or buy new ones and have a squared away dude slap them on…

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if this will work on an old decal but on a new install and a bubble occurs they just stuck it with a pin. It’s worth a shot.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if this will work on an old decal but on a new install and a bubble occurs they just stuck it with a pin. It’s worth a shot.
Yeah try to poke a hole with a needle or tooth pick and rub/push the bubble around trying get the air out. If not then just get a new one from rappy like “ new recaros “ mentioned