Help with Glassworks front fender install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gotSVT

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a LOT of trimming and filing, I got it bolted on. If anyone is installing these things PM me and I can save you a TON of time. I hope to have the other fender on this weekend and get the extra leaf in the spring pack installed. Then it will be ready for an alignment and paint.

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 112

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is installing these things PM me and I can save you a TON of time..

PM sent, although some of the other guys may appreciate it if you posted your advice here instead. Either way, my fenders should be arriving soon (just waiting on another company to finish fabbing up some tins for them) so I'd appreciate any tips.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PM sent, although some of the other guys may appreciate it if you posted your advice here instead. Either way, my fenders should be arriving soon (just waiting on another company to finish fabbing up some tins for them) so I'd appreciate any tips.

Who's doing your tins and any info on them would be awesome?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

That helped out a ton!!! Thanks for both side in different stages and the before and after results. :waytogo:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you posted your progress gotSVT. I followed your lead and trimmed out that plastic piece that stuck out on the inner well towards the front of the fenders. Also, this thread sparked the fire in me to trim the pinch weld on the firewall back. Everything was done today.

OP
OP
gotSVT

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I could help. No use paying for the same ground twice.

OP
OP
gotSVT

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't happy with how much movement/flexing the fender was doing right by the door so I made some aluminum pieces to bolt the fender to. YMMV.

Attachments

• IMG_1082[1].jpg
    IMG_1082[1].jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1084[1].jpg
    IMG_1084[1].jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 96
OP
OP
gotSVT

gotSVT

Full Access Member