Help with 2011 Supercrew amp wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2011 Supercrew with sony and no nav only has 4 wires running to the subwoofer and is using the amp under neath the console.

Green with white strip, purple with green strip, green with purple strip, and solid gray.

Does anybody know what each of the wires are or have a wire diagram for this recent change. I need know which +/- should be wired to my Audio Control LC2i line converter since my sub is not preamped.

I can't not find anything on the web.

Thank you!

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2011 Supercrew with sony and no nav only has 4 wires running to the subwoofer and is using the amp under neath the console.

Green with white strip, purple with green strip, green with purple strip, and solid gray.

Does anybody know what each of the wires are or have a wire diagram for this recent change. I need know which +/- should be wired to my Audio Control LC2i line converter since my sub is not preamped.

I can't not find anything on the web.

Thank you!

This might help. Not sure it matters which pair.http://www.f150forum.com/f30/2011-f150-w-sony-nav-speaker-wiring-color-code-107284/

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
M

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I figured it out by pulling out stock speaker which is dual coil to get the two positive and negative wires