Help...lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you not wash your car before clay bar? Your paint looks like shit lol. I'd get some medium cutting polish and buff those out and then wax it. Wax alone won't get those out.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've ****** up a lot of things in my day but this one would drive me nuts! Can't fault a guy for trying but damn, this is bad! At least it's only cosmetic and easily remedied. Put the power tools down and back away slowly.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you not wash your car before clay bar? Your paint looks like shit lol. I'd get some medium cutting polish and buff those out and then wax it. Wax alone won't get those out.

Only 1 week old.. So thought the shine would last a month..haha

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

I've ****** up a lot of things in my day but this one would drive me nuts! Can't fault a guy for trying but damn, this is bad! At least it's only cosmetic and easily remedied. Put the power tools down and back away slowly.

I just suck doing things on my own..lol

I got some Led License plate light coming..Thinking about going to the shop..haha j/k

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh...it's real! Sniperm was sent to us buy the humor Gods. I get a smile every time I read his post[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay.. My lisence plate lights are here!

Any special tools I need to do this? Or just take it to a shop? haha