Help...lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry.. haven't post a pic on forms for a long time..forgot how to use it..lol

Wow. I can't tell if that is film left over from the clay lube that just didn't get washed off properly or if that is some sort of hard water residue. Those scratches are horrible. I would try hand washing it and see if it looks any different and then get that thing to a detailer.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. I can't tell if that is film left over from the clay lube that just didn't get washed off properly or if that is some sort of hard water residue. Those scratches are horrible. I would try hand washing it and see if it looks any different and then get that thing to a detailer.

Should I just line-X the truck?

I had my Truck for a week now.. Think it's too late to opti or film the truck.

Any disadvantage Line-X the truck?

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I just line-X the truck?

I had my Truck for a week now.. Think it's too late to opti or film the truck.

Any disadvantage Line-X the truck?

No. Don't Line-X the truck. Take your truck to a professional detailer in your area and have them polish the paint and get it coated or wrapped in protective film.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I give up..I have some scratches on my door handle now..Fuuuq meng..

I went to get an alarm quote today..They also did Xpel... I asked how much for the truck..$7k

Is that what people pay for?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Guys..Seriously..When is the 5.0 Raptor coming out? Lol