Hello from Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Tullio

Reaction score
Congratulations from Germantown, OH. I have my truck for mostly hunting, I use a dune buggy for trail riding.

XX2rkaF.jpg

KingKoopa17

Reaction score
Akron area here. Went to Allegheny a few months back and apparently some private company "owns" most of the trails that are listed. I got stopped on one and the guy was cool about it. told me they were private roads, have fun, and that if someone official stops me, we never talked, play dumb about the private roads.

No kidding? Huh. Guess it's a good thing I don't know that then! ;) That's kinda disappointing though, I was hoping they'd be fair game. Such a pain in the ass to find trails around...

OP
OP
Notfred

Notfred

Reaction score
Congratulations from Germantown, OH. I have my truck for mostly hunting, I use a dune buggy for trail riding.

That’s not terribly far. I have a friend who lives outside of Dayton. Nice truck btw! I was looking at blue raptors but it’s hard to find one without the blue interior.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you there! I had to get mine from Fairway Ford in Ohio and I live in Northern Virginia. Worth the trip!

Nice and congrats on your new truck. Was checking out their inventory last week and saw were offering $1,300 below MSRP, but all were loaded out with decals and Recaros which I didn’t want. Seeing the prices many dealers are asking now on the very limited remaining stock, I decided if I am going to pay a premium will wait a year or so (hopefully) and get a Gen3. Enjoy your truck.

Last edited:

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northeast Ky here i know of a few trails for raptors down here, cbus born and raised in gahanna. Hit me up on IG jaceraptrr and i can send you a bunch of info for offroading groups and where we generally go. Cheers and welcome, great looking juan!!