Hello from Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Notfred

Notfred

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, slenderman ;)
#BlackRaptorsMatter

Haha, my shadow doesn't lie, I really am 15 feet tall. :chewie:

Gorgeous! Is that the new all electric gen3 in what Fischer blue? Haha

GM's EV Hummer doesn't hold a candle to the electric raptor! 0-5mph in the blink of an eye and then on the charger the rest of the day. :peace: The day I brought back the raptor my kids were super excited to park theirs side by side. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Burr55

Reaction score
Welcome to the group! Don’t hang around here too long or it will end up costing you a lot of money in mods & upgrades. :) Beavercreek , Ohio here (outside of Dayton)

OP
OP
Notfred

Notfred

Reaction score
Welcome! Akron, Ohio here. Picked up a 2018 in Dublin this past May. Haven't found any good trails around here yet, only a few in PA.

Northeast Ohio here. Good luck finding trails around this state, I've been looking since I've had my Raptor. There's a few back roads/gravel roads I like to hit on occasion, so long as no one else is on them. Went to the sand dunes in Michigan about a month ago, definitely recommend taking the trip out there when they're open! Maybe PA, I've been reading about some potential trails in the Allegheny forest.

Hello from Cbus! I haven't had any luck finding trails locally either. I've been meaning to check out Michigan's sand dunes and the off road park by Detroit where the auto journalists got to try out the new Bronco (northern Detroit I believe).

It's moments like these that I question why I still live in Ohio haha. I know there are trails in KY but I don't know if they are raptor friendly, width-wise.

OP
OP
Notfred

Notfred

Reaction score
Welcome to the group! Don’t hang around here too long or it will end up costing you a lot of money in mods & upgrades. :) Beavercreek , Ohio here (outside of Dayton)
Haha, I have noticed the more threads I read the more my wishlist grows! :badidea:

Have you explored any trails in KY? I have a neighbor with a jeep who goes down there to wheel, next time I see him I will get more info.

Burr55

Reaction score
Haha, I have noticed the more threads I read the more my wishlist grows! :badidea:

Have you explored any trails in KY? I have a neighbor with a jeep who goes down there to wheel, next time I see him I will get more info.
I haven’t explored any trails in KY. I haven’t looked too hard but I haven’t seen any in KY or IN that aren’t Jeep or ATV trails only and too narrow.

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northeast Ohio here. Good luck finding trails around this state, I've been looking since I've had my Raptor. There's a few back roads/gravel roads I like to hit on occasion, so long as no one else is on them. Went to the sand dunes in Michigan about a month ago, definitely recommend taking the trip out there when they're open! Maybe PA, I've been reading about some potential trails in the Allegheny forest.

Akron area here. Went to Allegheny a few months back and apparently some private company "owns" most of the trails that are listed. I got stopped on one and the guy was cool about it. told me they were private roads, have fun, and that if someone official stops me, we never talked, play dumb about the private roads.

Other than that, I hit up the dirt/gravel roads when no one else is on them.

*edit cuz not enough coffee