Hello from Long Island, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nyseguy

Reaction score
I guess I've been lurking long enough and should at least say hello. My name is Dan and I live in Fort Salonga, NY. I picked up a 2014 Tuxedo Black SCREW about a month ago now and I absolutely love it. She's got NAV, the blue accent interior, and dealer sprayed bed liner. I haven't done much other than cosmetic stuff to her. Put on a BakFlip F1, glossy B pillars, bed extender (for the R6), tinted the third brake light, changed all the interior bulbs to Blue LED, added blue LED puddle lights, Anzo blinker mirror reflectors, and a Craven stubby bullet antenna. All the little things that make her mine. Getting ready for the next round of mods so I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions.

Only problem I've had so far, both my front tires leaked air and had to be replaced in the first 500 miles. But since then, everything has been perfect.

I'll add some pictures tonight when I get home.