Hello from a new 2020 Black Supercrew owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLargo

Reaction score
I just recently purchased a new 2020 Black Supercrew and loving it so far. I traded in a 2019 Challenger Hellcat so it is obviously a different experience. I needed a truck and after much thought and research decided to go with the Raptor. I chose the Raptor for its unique styling and off road capabilities as well as the ability to pull a boat. I knew the TRX was coming, but didn't want to buy the first year when the Raptor has been doing its thing for many years. Now that the TRX has been released it looks like I made a good choice as far as what you get for the money. I got my Raptor for 70k ish and the TRX with similar options would cost me north of 80k not including any dealer ADMs. This is not even mentioning the Launch Edition that is over 90k. I think my first mods will be the Roush intake and tune through a local dealer so I can keep the 3/36. Hope to learn more and participate in the forum regularly.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
Pictures. Or you bought a prius

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh you caught that beast sleeping! Congrats. You should find the Raptor a good all around vehicle.

Enjoy that truck.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats.
I also came from a HC Challenger.
Like the HC, the Raptor is a great tool that is also a blast to drive.
Only now, I don't care about potholes, curbs, roads...