Hello new gen 2 owner from Nebraska!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JaySupertramp

Reaction score
welcome, nice truck
Thanks

White or brown gravy? Welcome to the club it's fun!
I am not sure what the gravy question means. obviously I thought I was replying to the messages in my thread and I was starting a new thread!

Sorry to the people who had to watch that and bite me to the jerks who chose to make fun instead of helping explain what I was doing wrong. Hopefully this was the right way to respond. I am new to forums.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Thanks

I am not sure what the gravy question means. obviously I thought I was replying to the messages in my thread and I was starting a new thread!

Sorry to the people who had to watch that and bite me to the jerks who chose to make fun instead of helping explain what I was doing wrong. Hopefully this was the right way to respond. I am new to forums.

Yes, this is better. You can quote and reply to more than 1 person (or AI bot) at a time.

We give eachother a hard time here. You will see. But also some of the best knowledge around. Relax, have fun, grow thick skin. Or don't. I don't care...

OP
OP
J

JaySupertramp

Reaction score
Yes, this is better. You can quote and reply to more than 1 person (or AI bot) at a time.

We give eachother a hard time here. You will see. But also some of the best knowledge around. Relax, have fun, grow thick skin. Or don't. I don't care...
I’m a big boy. I don’t need the butt hurt form! We are all good, and you were being a jerk for bagging on a new guy without helping. But it’s all good, and I will get you back one day!

Excited to fine the forum and want to do some mods and Raptor trips so I will be active and hopefully help some others in due time.

Debating buying extended warranty or just putting $4 k in VOO for a self funded warranty. Also looking for a good maintenance schedule. Searching is not great.

I have to admit I laughed at myself when I realized what a post bomb that must have been…