Hello again from Pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ibleedblue

Reaction score
Its been 2 years since I was last on this forum, hence the reason for my hello again. Ill explain the reason why. My Brother in Law whom was in the Army purchased the 2011 Raptor that is now ours. He loved this truck and had so many plans for it. Sadly he wasn't able to see them thru. He lost his battle with cancer in February 2012 at the age of 23. He was one of the most awesome human beings I've ever had the opportunity to know, he is missed greatly. He left the truck to my Wife(his sister) and I. The truck sat in our driveway for the past 2 years as we had to take the , out of sight out of mind approach, waiting for my mother in law to come to her senses and fulfill her sons requests. Two weeks ago she signed it over to us. This truck will always be about him and will never leave the family. It now has a little over 5,000 miles on the odometer. Being a Ford guy from the get go, all I have is love for this truck. I'm going to do my best, to do this awesome piece of machinery justice and have fun with it as he intended too.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum and sorry for you loss. hope you can continue to enjoy the truck like he use to!

Pat
RPG tech/sales

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Welcome back, sorry for your loss. It's never easy inheriting material possessions from a loved one. Especially a special vehicle that will remind you of him every time you fire it up. I can't think of a better way to honor/remember him than driving it like he would of.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very sad to hear about your loss, may the build forever shine In your brothers name. Welcome to frf

-Jeff

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back. Sorry for your loss. Obviously your brother choose a great truck and left it to an awesome family.

Since it has been sitting, you probably want to get the oil changed and other fluids checked. Also be sure that no mice got up under it.

Where in PA are you at? Raptorwifey and I are from Pittsburgh, but living in NC right now.

There is an awesome event in PA next month called the Havoc in the Hills. It's at the Rausch Creek off road park. If your interested in going, you'll need to get signed up soon.
Check this thread out.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=690413

A stock truck would be fine on the course. Just take your time.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com