Have had my 14 Terrain SCrew a couple days now and loving it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grabs10

Reaction score
Congrats on the new terrain screw... That is what I ordered and have been driving for a month now. My lexus is black and has been the only black vehicle I have owned and will ever own. Terrain FTW!!!!!

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome e-30 kicks gas

Wilson do you own an ethanol plant or something? Lol I'm fairly new here but every post I see from you says e30 rocks!? Lmao I've never even seen e30 at a pump and I'm in minnesota where ethanol is pretty common. I've been using e15 and it seems to be working pretty good. I'm curious on this e30 you speak of. :)

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wilson do you own an ethanol plant or something? Lol I'm fairly new here but every post I see from you says e30 rocks!? Lmao I've never even seen e30 at a pump and I'm in minnesota where ethanol is pretty common. I've been using e15 and it seems to be working pretty good. I'm curious on this e30 you speak of. :)

I've always wondered, is "Minnesota" the Indian word for "small coke"?

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I have had my raptor for five days now. I love it! Never had all this high-tech stuff before in a pickup, but it is a lot of fun telling the chick to set the temperature or to make a phone call. I got a Flame Blue SCREW, and I love the amount of room in the rear seat area.

Jeff

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I'm a farmer so basically. I can't believe Minnesota doesn't have blender pumps ask for them where you fill up.

Brando

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome..I would of bought the terrain if was available when I got mine. Oh and I love the SW exhaust!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Quick pick I took the other day after it rained.

Going to try and get it Line-X'd tomorrow, the F1 cover should be delivered friday and ordered the SW LT's and Lightning Exhaust.